BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Masks are required for all students. We are hopeful that the numbers will improve in the coming weeks, and we will be able to change this. However, for right now, we believe it is in everyone’s best interest to mask up.
- If you are sick, have a fever or any other symptoms, please stay home. If you are living with someone who has symptoms, please stay home. If you are waiting on COVID test results, please stay home.
- Dress for class at home.
- Please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your scheduled class time.
- We prefer that students come in alone. Younger students may be escorted in by one adult, but then we ask that they return to their vehicle until class is over.
- The front door will be open to promote ventilation and air flow. There will be fans in the lobby to circulate air.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you come in as well as throughout the studio at all times.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ENTER THE STUDIO:
- Studio doors will remain open at all times for a touch-less environment to promote air flow.
- UV-C lights have been placed in our ventilation system to kill all viruses and bacteria. We are confident that our students are being made as safe as possible.
- Restrooms will be regularly monitored and sanitized.
If you have questions or concerns about any of this information, please contact Patti and Richard via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (812) 238-9181. Be sure to check your spam folder if you are not receiving messages from the studio.